Founders Pack Questions:
- What does the Founders Pack include?
- The limited edition Founder Pack will include the following:
- 1 x Founders storage box
- 1 x A3 exclusive artwork by Johan Grenier
- 1 x Commemorative numbered card plaque
- 2 x Founders exclusive playmats
- 4 x Campaign decks
- 4 x Founders exclusive foil cards
Content subject to change
- 1 x Card storage box
- 10 x Booster packs
- 4 x Founders exclusive health counters
- 1 x Founders exclusive pin
- 1 x Short story written by Black Library author Joshua Reynolds
- When will I receive my Founders Pack?
- The Founders Pack will be shipped at launch on the 2nd August
- What countries do you ship to?
- We will be shipping to UK, USA, Canada, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
- What is your cancellations and refund policy?
- If you change your mind about a pre-order then it’s not a problem. Refunds can be issued for pre-ordered-content as long as the request is made before the items release date, or within 14 days of purchase.
Sometimes things that are out of our control happen such as a faulty or damaged item. If this happens then simply contact us with 30 days of receiving the order, and we will deal with the issue at no cost to yourself. If however you wait beyond the 30 day period we reserve the right to refuse complaints, or levy additional charges to resolve these issues.
If you decide to cancel any orders after they have been dispatched this can be resolved, however you will be responsible for all postage costs, and must ensure that the item is returned to us in the same condition as it was received.
- What is Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions?
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions is a next generation Trading Card Game powering a new dimension of gameplay. The game will have both a physical and digital counterpart, allowing you to scan your physical cards into the digital game and releasing mobile and tablet versions on Android and iOS.
- How is the game played?
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions features 2 players commanding their group of Champions and their armies as they quest for favour from their gods. Players take it in turns playing units and spells controlled by their 4 Champions, to beat down their opponent, and protect themselves until only 1 person is left standing. Every turn your units and spells in play rotate, and as they do their effects might grow stronger or weaker, or completely change.
- Will the physical cards be available in Games Workshop stores?
- Yes, the physical cards and a range of accessories will be available in Games Workshop stores.
- What rarities exist in the game?
- In the boosters and decks for the game you will see cards of three different rarities – common, uncommon and rare. There are also promo versions of some cards that exist at their own rarity that can be found in places other than boosters and decks.
- What is the deck size?
- Decks are made up of 4 Champions and 4 blessings, along with a deck of 30 action cards which are your units, spells and abilities for a total of 38 cards.
- What is the average game length?
- The average game takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
- How many cards will be available at launch?
- There will be 274 cards available at launch in the first booster set.
- Will the game use dice, cards or counters?
- One of the cool things about Champions is that the only thing you really need to play is two decks and a friend. Our rotating card mechanic means that the cards themselves mark things that are usually done with dice or counters.
- Is the game aimed at casual or competitive players?
- The great thing about Champions is that it has simple and easy to pick up gameplay, but through deckbuilding and the positioning mechanics allows greater strategic depth for those who want it.
- Will you be running organised / competitive play for the physical card game?
- We certainly will. Keep your eyes out for news on our upcoming Organised Play program including all the goodies you will be able to get your hands on by participating.
- Do you need the physical game to play the mobile game?
- You do not need the physical cards to play the digital game as both are standalone. They can be combined however so that you can scan your physical cards into your library and they can be used in the digital game.
- Where will the digital game be available?
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions will be available digitally for both iOS and Android users at launch with regular updates to enhance gameplay. Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions will also be available on Steam for PC at a later date.
- Can I play the game without using technology?
- You certainly can – the physical cards are a full standalone game, but can also be scanned in digitally, so you can play with your cards wherever you go, whenever you like.